Electric lined ball valve is a rotary angle ball valve 90 °, excellent sealing performance, flow capacity, flow resistance coefficient, simple structure, easy maintenance, long service life, the valve body and connecting pipe diameter equal to one Diameter, a few media can flow without loss. Equipped with high-performance actuators such as ODL and OHQ, the products are usually used in occasions with strict sealing requirements. In addition to controlling gas, liquid and steam media, they are also suitable for controlling sewage and media containing fibrous impurities. They are widely used in petroleum, chemical, Metallurgy, light industry, papermaking, power plants, refrigeration and other work areas.
1. Fluid resistance is small, the ball valve is the smallest of all the hair fluid resistance, even a reduced diameter ball valve, the fluid resistance is quite small.
2. Thrust bearings to reduce the valve stem friction torque, valve stem can be balanced long-term operation and flexibility.
3. Seat sealing performance is good, the seal made of PTFE and other materials, the structure is easy to seal, and the ball valve sealing ability increases with the media pressure increases.
4. Stem seal is reliable, because the stem only to do rotary motion instead of lifting movements, the valve stem packing seal is not easy to damage, and the sealing capacity increases with the media pressure increases
5. Since the PTFE material has a good Self-lubricating, with the friction loss of the ball is small, helping the long service life of the ball valve.
6. Bottom stem and valve stem convex step to prevent the valve stem ejected, if the fire caused the stem seal damage, convex step and the body can also form a metal contact between the valve stem to ensure that the
|Nominal diameter||DN15 ~ 400mm|
|Actuator matching||ODL compact, OHQ explosion-proof type|
|control method||Switch (electric open, power off), regulation, intelligent integrated models|
|Nominal pressure||PN1.0, 1.6, 2.5Mpa (For higher pressure please specify)|
|voltage||AC220V, AC380V, DC24V (Please specify for special voltage)|
|Medium temperature||-40 ℃ ~ +180 ℃|
|-40 ℃ ~ + 350 ℃|
|Ambient temperature||Standard type: -20 ℃ ~ +80 ℃|
|Degree of protection||IP65, IP67, IP68|
|Body material||A105, F304, F316, WCB, FZG1Cr18Ni9Ti, ZG1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, CF8, CF8M, CF3M|
|Seat material||Teflon (room temperature), trait PPL (high temperature), metal seal (high temperature)|